HP Envy 4500 Printer Configuration
If you are novice to printer usage, utilize the below given procedure and start printing high-quality documents.
Remove the Printer Package
- Get rid of the stickers, tapes and package materials after unboxing the printer and also check whether you have removed all the unnecessary accessories
- Safeguard the important accessories like power adapter, installation CD and others before sending the package box to recycling
Power Cord Setup
- Power connection plays a major role in each and every technological devices
- The first and foremost step is to plug the printer to an electrical source
- The power cord should be connected in between the printer and the power outlet
Control Panel Configuration
- After finishing the power cord setup, you can manually change some settings like Date, Time, country/region
- Make use of the arrow mark in order to choose your preferences and confirm it by pressing either Ok or Yes
Insert the Paper
- You need to insert a stack of A4 sheet papers and they should not be crumbled
- Open the paper tray door and slide the paper with guides to stack in the papers
- Then adjust the paper width guides and move forward to the next step by closing the output tray.
Install the Ink Cartridge
- It is essential to use the HP genuine ink cartridges in order to acquire quality in the documents you print
- So make use of the ink cartridges that came along with your printer
- You can subscribe to HP Instant Ink and you’ll never run out of ink
- Open the cartridge access and hold on until the carriage becomes idle
- Now it’s time to insert the ink cartridge and take one cartridge from the firmly packed package
- After installing the cartridges, close the cartridge access door and move forward to align the cartridges.
HP Envy 4500 Driver Setup
- The HP Envy 4500 drivers are very essential for a pleasant printing experience and here are the precise instructions which will help you to configure the printer driver within minutes
- Always download the full feature HP Envy 4500 driver because it contains the important aspects that will come handy . The full feature software incorporates complete set of drivers, installer and other software
- You can install the driver either using the installation CD or navigating to the 123.hp.com site and check out the procedure given below
- Before that, understand that installing the software from 123.hp.com site is always recommended because the website will contain the most-recent software version.
How to Setup HP Envy 4500 Driver
Check out the installation instructions specified based on the web browser you have and make use of it wisely.
Downloading the Driver (Internet Explorer)
- Prior to the software installation, ensure USB cable is detached from the desktop and other devices
- Tap the Download option and press the Run button if you get to view a new pop-up window on the display
- The software download will complete in a few seconds if you are utilizing a high-speed internet connection
- If the network is slow, you should obviously hang around for at least a few minutes
- You need to Run button one more time if another pop-up window displays onscreen and remember that extraction of software files will also take some time as they are compressed
- Tag along with the onscreen directives and finish up the HP Envy 4500 driver setup.
Downloading the Driver (Firefox)
- Tap the Download option and press the Save file option when you get to view with the pop-up window
- As said earlier, the time that the desktop takes to install the software is totally based upon the speed of your internet connection
- Tap Ok button if “Open Executable file” dialog box displays
- You should click either Continue or Yes if an “User Account Control” pop-up displays on the screen
Tag along with the directives that appear onscreen and wrap up the HP Envy 4500 driver setup in minutes.