HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN driver and complete the setup
Printer drivers are essential to complete the setup. If your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN model is brand new, let us help you to download the driver. If the software installation process is complete, add your Windows or Mac device to start printing your documents
To begin the software download, we suggest choosing the compatible and easy methods available. Note that the software version may differ for Windows and Mac
Steps to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN driver for windows
- To install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN driver for Windows, power on your device
- Use good quality cables to connect your Windows device to the Printer
- Go to the Printer control panel and choose the appropriate settings to activate the network
- Also, connect your Windows computer to the network
- Now visit the appropriate driver download portal
- Find the software search tab
- Enter the Printer name and version
- The software search results will be visible on your device screen
- Select the software
- Then tap on the option, Download
- Now move the software setup file to the required folder
- Click on the setup file
- Execute the on-screen commands to complete HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN driver installation for Windows
Steps to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN driver for Mac
Downloading HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN driver for Mac is easy. Check out the driver download guidelines below
- At first, connect your Printer and Mac device to a secure and active network connection
- From your Mac device, go to the System Preference Settings and choose the option, Printers, and Scanners to add your Printer
- Now find the Mac driver download portal
- After providing the device name and version, wait for the software search results to appear
- Choose your driver
- Select the option, downloadto begin the download process
- You can also check the compatibility of software tools such as HP easy start to download and update the Mac software
How to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN driver using the software CD?
It’s possible to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN driver using the software CD. Check if the software CD is provided with the Printer package. If yes, insert the CD to the computer and access the software setup file. Now click on the setup file and execute the onscreen commands that appear on your device screen
How to resolve HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN driver download issues that pop up on your device display screen?
It’s hard to avoid HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN driver download issues. If you get stuck with any errors, fix it using the appropriate troubleshooting guide
- Check if your Printer, Computeris connected to the network before you begin the software download. If network issues persist, print a network configuration page to verify the network settings
- Always choose the compatible driver version
- Uninstall the existing driverand install the upgraded version
- Make sure that your HPLaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN Printer is not in an offline state. If the Printer is offline, select the settings to bring back the Printer online
- Do not visit unauthorized website portal for software download
- Reset your Printer, Computerand then proceed with the software update
- On your Windows and Mac device, select the automatic software update settings available
- Use the security software toolsto run a quick scan
- If your printer is not found during the software update, disconnect the devices connected to the Printer and connect back again
How to update HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN driver using the device manager?
We recommend updating the software regularly to overcome software issues. Windows users can access the Device Manager for software update. To learn how to complete the software update, follow the steps below
- Power ON your Windows computer
- From your Windows computer, go to the Device manager
- Select the icon, Print queue
- Find HPLaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN Printer
- Right-click the Printer
- Finally, tap on the option, update driver
- If your HPLaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN driver is up to date, you will receive a message stating that the Printer driver is already installed
- If you are using a Mac device, the software update settings may differ
How to use HP Easy start tool to find and update the Printer software?
HP Easy start tool or software application is designed to find and update the HP printer driver. Install HP Easy start software by visiting the appropriate driver download portal You can use the tool with Windows and Mac versions. Access the tool and find the appropriate settings for software update. Note that to use the application, a good speed and secure network is essential
Note- Tools such as driver support is widely preferred by the Printer users to install the matching driver
Do you need any help to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN Printer driver and complete the device setup?
If you need any help and support to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN Printer driver and fix software errors, visit our website portal and dial the toll-free number provided.
What does it mean when my HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN printer says driver is unavailable?
If your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN printer says that the Printer driver is unavailable, it means that the driver installed is outdated or not compatible. To get rid of the error, follow the steps below
- Check the driver version
- If the version is outdated, find the settings to update the driver
- Confirm that your Windows, Mac deviceis updated with the latest operating system version
- Try resetting your device to the factory reset settings and check if HPLaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN Printer driver errors resolve
- Ensure that your Printer is not in an offline state. If yes, go to the appropriate settings to disable the Printer offline feature
What is HP support assistant?
HP Support Assistant is the software developed by HP to find and update the matching software. Download the software by navigating to the appropriate software download portal and use the menu tab to find the required settings. You can also use the tool for Computer maintenance, resolve HP Printer problems
What are the compatible software packages to use with HP printers?
HP printer software packages include all drivers, Driver universal Print driver, Printer Management software, and much more. You can go to the driver download portal to find these software packages
What are the top features of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN printer?
If you are ready to purchase HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN printer, check out the top features of the model here
- Using the Printer, you can print wirelessly even without the Network
- The model supports dual-band Wi-Fi
- Flatbed Scanner to Scan your documents
- Using the 2.7-inch color touch screen display, you can make your selections easily
- The device offers excellent Print Speed and Quality. You can also print your documents on both the sides
- The monthly page volume offered is 4000 pages
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with blue tooth
- Arrives with Laser Print technology to ensure excellent device performance
- You can get the processor speed of 1200 MHz
How can I print wirelessly from my mobile device or computer using LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN to the network?
To begin LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN Printer wireless setup, use the Wi-Fi direct feature. To learn how to enable Wi-Fi direct on your Mobile device and Computer, follow the instructions below
- Power ON your Printer and Computer
- Check if your Printer, Computer is Wi-Fi direct enabled
- If yes, go to the Printer control panel
- Go to the wireless settings
- Choose the option, Wi-Fi direct
- Enable the feature on your Printer
- Find the Wi-Fi direct enabled LaserJet Pro MFPM428FDN Printer
- Select and add the Printer
- Enter the Wi-Fi direct username, Password if required
- Then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the wireless setup
- Once if the network is active, proceed with the Print jobs using LaserJet Pro MFPM428FDN Printer
- If any network issues popup, disconnect your Printer, Computer from the network and connect back again
What causes LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN Printer software issues?
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428FDN Printer software issues can occur due to
- Outdated Printer software used
- Installing the software that is not compatible
- Software security threat
- Faulty cables used to connect the Printer to the Computer or Mobile device
- Slow speed or inactive network connection