- The HP printer driver and software can be updated on your Mac with the help of the Apple software Update.
- Turn on the Printer and ensure that it is connected to the computer you wish to print from
- Verify the Mac operating system version of your Computer and confirm that the version is compatible to use with your Printer
- Learn how to execute hp.com/setup for Mac
- Tap on System Preferences in the Apple Menu
- Then click on Printers & Scanners
- The name of the printer should be automatically displayed in the Printers List
- If the printer is listed, remove and add it again to make sure communication is possible and the correct version of the driver is used
- If the printer is not listed, click on Add Printer or Scanner and click on the name of your printer
- Then click on the Print Using menu and select the name of your printer
- Click on Add to add the printer to the list
- Close the System Preferences and try to print
- You are requested to wait for a while until the setup process
- If you are new to HP platform, check the reviews to find the best printer model that suits your budget and requirement
How to troubleshoot errors that occur while executing 123.hp.com/setup for Mac?
- You can verify the setup settings
- Also check if the device is connected to a good speed network
- Mean while confirm if the Printer driver is up to date
- The Mac OS version must be compatible to use with your Printer
If you are expecting outstanding device performance, HP is the best choice.
The information contained in b123-hp.com is meant for general purposes only . We do not warrant the accuracy and reliability of the information present here. Users are reproved to use this information at their own discretion.