HP Tango Terra Printer Setup – Reducing Carbon Print
Even though HP printers are a class apart from the other printers available on the market, the HP tango terra printer is at the apex which is not exaggerating to claim it as the printer of the future. HP Tango terra printer has the nickname “smart printer” and it lives up to the name. There is a reason why we call this a “smart” printer. It is not just because of the engineering excellence that is invested in the product but the inclusive aspect of “going green” without compromising at the performance scale is what earned its name. Starting from the packaging of the printer to the cartridges inside the printer, sustainability becomes an additional factor. 123.hp.com/setup blog will be your final stop regarding all the queries related to the HP Tango Terra Printer Setup and HP tango terra driver installation.
Before we proceed with the entire how-to guides, WHY AN HP TANGO TERRA PRINTER?
- Multi-functional capacity.
- No slack on performance.
- Easy and efficient usage.
- HP instant ink compatibility.
- Reduced carbon footprint.
- Recycled plastic.
- Environmental friendly.
- Compact and printing from anywhere.
- Ridiculously stylish.
We will split up the whole process of the HP tango terra printer setup for better understanding.
- Unboxing and initial set up of the HP tango terra printer.
- Connecting the printer with
- Android device
- iOs device
- Windows device
- macOS device
- Setting up the printer.
UNBOXING AND INITIAL SET UP OF THE HP TANGO TERRA PRINTER
The HP tango terra printer comes in plastic-free packaging. The steps are simple and direct.
- Open the package from the corners so the product remains intact.
- Now remove the wrap around the printer.
- There will also be another package inside the box. This is a tray at which the printer sits on.
- There will also be a quick guide inside the box which indicates all the lights and buttons on the printer.
- There will also be a power chord inside the box.
- Unwrap it carefully.
- Now set the printer on top of the tray such that, all the four corners of the printer and the tray fit properly.
- There will be a small handle like projection at the tray. This should be directly below the edging light.
- Now connect the power chord at the power port of the printer.
- Make sure the power source is reliable.
- When you switch ON the power switch, the edging light will change to green indicating the power flow to the printer. If it is not green, contact your provider immediately.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Now the edging light will turn into blue color indicating that it is ready for the setup.
CONNECTING THE PRINTER.
This is an important step in the HP tango terra setup. The printer has to connect with the same wireless network as your laptop, Smartphone, tablets, etc.
HP TANGO TERRA PRINTER SETUP AND DRIVER DOWNLOAD-Android device.
After you connect the printer to a power source, follow these steps.
- Scan the QR code at the box with your android device.
- It will lead to the google play store to download the HP Smart App.
- Download the app.
- Make sure the android device is connected to the same network as your printer and also Bluetooth tethering is available.
- Now open the HP smart app and check out the box that indicates terms and conditions agreement. Click on start.
- Tap the “+” icon at the screen. This will add a printer to the smart app.
- Now a screen will load up that lists all the hp printers connected to the network.
- At the bottom, you will see the “Add a printer” option. Now the app will seek permission to use the device’s location.
- Click on the allow button.
- The default name of the printer will be the “Tango printer“.
- Click on it.
- Now the app will ask you to enter the Wifi password so that the printer can connect to your network.
- Once the printer connects, click on “continue”.
- Check out the prompts which the smart app shows during the process. Click on continue.
- The process will now lead you to create an HP connect account to enable “print anywhere” in the app. If you already have an existing account, you can use that to sign-in.
- Now the video tutorials will fill the screen showing you to exactly set up the Tango printer.
HP TANGO TERRA PRINTER SETUP AND DRIVER DOWNLOAD-iOs device
After you connect the printer to a power source, follow these steps.
- Scan the QR code at the box using your iOS device.
- It will open the HP smart app on the APP store.
- Check out all the necessary boxes and click at “start”.
- Now, enter the wifi password so that the printer connects to the network.
- Proceed further to connect the printer to your device.
- Now a page will display a form to sign up an HP connect account. Fill in the necessary details to create an account.
- If you already have an existing account, use that account’s credentials to log in to HP connect account.
- This is necessary to enable “print from anywhere” on the HP smart app.
- Now the video tutorials for setting up the HP Tango Terra Printer will start.
HP TANGO TERRA PRINTER SETUP AND DRIVER DOWNLOAD-Windows device
To download the HP Tango Terra Printer Driver,
- Once you finish setting up your HP Tango Terra Printer, power up your laptop or desktop.
- Now open the Microsoft app store from the start menu.
- Search for “HP smart app”.
- Install the app if it is not installed previously.
- Open the app and click on “Get started”.
- You can go through the product and service information guide.
- Now check out the required boxes and click on “continue”.
- If your printer was ON for a longer period, say for a minimum of 2 hours, you have to press the wifi button that is placed just below the power button for 5 seconds until the light at the edge turns blue.
- In the app, click on the “+” icon. This will add a printer to the smart app.
- The app automatically detects the HP Terra Tango Printer.
- If the app keeps searching for the device for more than 5 minutes, then click on “add printer not listed” which will be at the right bottom of the app screen.
- Once the printer is on the list, click on continue.
- It will ask you to enter the wifi password for the printer to connect with the network.
- Once the process is over, click on continue.
- Now the process will lead you to add the printer to your device.
- Click on the “device settings” to proceed further.
- Now click on the “+” icon to add the device.
- Select your HP tango terra printer and click on “add device”.
- Wait for a few seconds. Once it is added, go to the smart app and click on “continue”.
- Visit 123.hp.com/us/en/devices/TANGOTERRA on your web browser.
- Hit the “Download” button.
- This will initiate the download process of the HP Tango Terra driver.
- Once done, open the downloaded file and RUN it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the HP Tango terra printer driver. Your printer is now all set to rock.
HP TANGO TERRA PRINTER SETUP AND DRIVER DOWNLOAD-MacOS device
To download the HP Tango Terra Printer driver,
- After you set the device, fire up your MacOS device and open the browser.
- Type 123.hp.com at the search bar.
- Now select your printer model as “HP tango terra printer” at the tab provided.
- After that, hit the search button.
- A new page will open regarding the necessary software for your printer.
- Click on “download”.
- This will initiate the download process of the HP Tango Terra Printer driver.
- At the bottom of your browser, there will be a file downloaded.
- Open the file and click “RUN” if asked.
- Now proceed to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, type in your administrator password for the software to install.
- Now a welcome page of “HP smart” will open. Proceed further.
- Read the policy document, check the boxes below and click on “continue”.
- Your HP tango terra printer will show up.
- Click on “continue”.
- Type in your wifi password and click on continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to add your HP Tango Terra Driver to the device.
- Click on continue.
- Proceed further to set your device.
- Finally, a page will open which says you are ready to print now.
SETTING UP THE HP TANGO TERRA PRINTER
After the initial setup,
- Open the printer lid and remove the foam sheet.
- Now open the paper guides. A slider is provided to pen the guide.
- Once open, load your papers preferably A4s on the guide.
- Use the sliders to adjust the paper stack so that it fits perfectly.
- Now the ink door button will light up.
- Press the ink door button and the whole slide will come open.
- Open it till the whole thing locks in.
- Now from the box remove the ink cartridges.
- There will be a protective orange strip on the cartridge to cover the nozzles.
- Do not touch the nozzles, or else the cartridge’s quality will be compromised.
- Now place the cartridge on the loft and push the latch to lock these cartridges.
- The tricolor cartridge should be at the left and the black one should be at the right.
- Now close the ink door.
- Your HP Tango terra is all set.
For further clarification regarding the HP Tango Terra Setup, contact our support team at +1-888-214-1820 who are always ready to answer your queries.
This will be your “FINAL DESTINATION” for all your doubts regarding the HP Tango Terra Printer Setup.